Young People in Care

Are you having problems??? Are you concerned or worried about something….a decision that’s been made about you???

Don’t worry there is help available….if you are a young person in care the form below, will show you how you can go about making a complaint about the Department of Communities, Child Safety and Disability Services and especially how to get a decision of the Department changed.

Click here for DOC Complaint Form